For all appointments:
- Our waiting room will not be available. Please do not bring children or anyone else to your appointments. If you are very early to your appointment, the door may be locked, but rest assured, by your appointment time it will be unlocked! 🙂
- We will be taking the client's temperature once they enter the building, people with temperatures 99 degrees or over will be turned away
- We will have hand sanitizer available, and recommend it's use upon entrance/exit.
- We will be wearing masks, but will leave it up to you whether or not you'd like to wear one.
Unfortunately, we will not have them available for you, so if you'd like one we ask you bring it from home
-As always, if you have any signs of sickness or just feel unwell we ask that you reschedule!
- Skincare products will only be handled by staff to lessen exposure. Please ask if there's a product you'd like to look at!
- We encourage you to pay with credit/debit cards for the time being since we can more easily disinfect electronics than cash
Our promise to you: we will do our absolute best to take every precaution in order to keep ourselves, and all of our clients well! We promise not to work if we are sick. We will be taking our temperatures as well. We will be wearing masks. We have always practiced excellent sanitation at the spa, but we will be even more diligent now.
We hope you all have been well, and are so excited to see you again!
A credit card number will be required for all spa packages, services and treatments totaling more than $10. We respectfully request a minimum 24-hour cancellation notification. If not provided with a 24-hour cancellation notice, the credit card will be charged a non-refundable fee totaling 50% of the service total. All services totaling more than $100 will require a 50% deposit with a 24-hour cancellation notice. If not cancelled 24-hours prior to service, the deposit is non-refundable. Late arrivals may take the remainder of the service at full price. No cash refunds on any retail or gift certificate sales.
Gift Card Policy
Gift certificates may be purchased at any time. Gift must be used for the service they are designated for. Gift certificates may not be used for product sales. Gift certificates are non-refundable and are valid for 6 MONTHS after the purchase date.